Make an Enquiry
Honda UMK425 Loop Handle Brushcutter
HONDA UMK425 LOOP HANDLE BRUSHCUTTER
Boasting the latest in Honda’s ultra-compact, lightweight, 4-Stroke engines, Honda’s UMK425 Loop Brushcutter offers superb power and more torque than ever before.
Honda leads the world with revolutionary mini 4-Stroke engines that deliver more power and use less oil than 2-stroke alternatives. The UMK425 Loop is powered by Honda’s new Generation II GX25 Mini 4-Stroke engine delivering commercial-grade power.
And with its auto-decompression, electronic ignition and anti-flood primer system, the UMK425 Loop will start first time, every time, year after year. It’s what you’ve come to expect from Honda.
- Engine: GX25
- Displacement: 25cc
- Bore and Stroke: 35 x 26mm
- Maximum Power Output: 0.81W (1.1hp) @ 7000rpm
- Maximum Torque Output: 1.25N.m @ 5000rpm
- Lubrication System: Rotary Type (oil mist)
- Oil Capacity (Litres): 0.08 Litres
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres): 0.55 Litres
- Fuel Type: Unleaded[/one_half]
- Blade: Optional extra
- Anti-Vibration: Yes
- Guards: 1
- Goggles: Yes
- Harness: Single Operator Harness
- Handle Type: Lop
- Drive Shaft: Solid
- Dimensions: 1835mm x 325mm x 240mm
- Weight: 5.7kg (without cutting head)[/one_half_last]