Make an Enquiry
Honda GXV530 Engine
HONDA GXV530 ENGINE
The Honda GXV530 is used throughout Australia to power commercial lawn and garden equipment, including Ride-on lawn mowers.
As well as this, the GX530 is often used to power Construction/Industrial Equipment, as well as heavy-duty Agricultural equipment.
There’s enough directional power in the GX530 to also power equipment such as Mini Loaders, and it’s also used in Floor Cleaning applications.
- Type: 4-stroke, overhead cam, single-cylinder, horizontal shaft
- Bore & Stroke: 77 x 57mm
- Displacement: 530 cm3
- Compression Ratio: 8.0:1
- Net Power: 11.3kW (15.2hp) at 3000rpm
- Continuous Rated Power: 7.3kW (9.8hp) at 3600rpm
- Maximum Net Torque: 4.2Nm at 2500rpm
- Ignition System: Transistorised magneto ignition
- Starting System: Recoil with Electric or Electric Starter
- Cooling System: Forced-air
- PTO Shaft Rotation: Counter-clockwise (from PTO side)
- Fuel Consumption at Rated Power: 3.9L/h at 3600rpm
- Recommended Fuel: Unleaded
- Lubrication System: Pressure and splash
- Recommended Oil: 10W/30 API SG
- Oil Capacity: 1.05L
- Dimensions: 456 x 427 x 331mm
- Dry Weight: 32.3kg