Make an Enquiry
Honda GXH50 Engine
HONDA GXH50 ENGINE
For an engine of its size, the GXH50 is surprisingly adaptable, and can be used to power a range of different products.
Agricultural equipment and Construction & Industrial Equipment are just some of the products that get their power from the GXH50.
And the fact that one of Honda’s own Water Pumps is powered by the GXH50 is a testament to the durability and reliance that can be placed on this little upstart.
All Mini 4-Stroke Engines are covered by Honda’s 3 Year Warranty!
- Type: 4-stroke, overhead cam, single-cylinder, horizontal shaft
- Bore & Stroke: 41.8 x 36mm
- Displacement: 49cm3
- Compression Ratio: 8.0:1
- Net Power: 1.6kW (2.1HP) at 7000rpm
- Maximum Net Torque: 2.7Nm at 5000rpm
- Ignition System: Transistorised magneto ignition
- Starting System: Recoil starter
- Cooling System: Forced-air
- PTO Shaft Rotation: Counter-clockwise (from PTO side)
- Fuel Consumption at Rated Power: 0.91L/h at 7000rpm
- Recommended Fuel: Unleaded
- Lubrication System:Forced splash
- Recommended Oil: 10W/30 API SG
- Oil Capacity: 0.25l
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 0.77L
- Dimensions: 225 x 276 x 353mm
- Dry Weight: 5.5kg (w/o clutch)
- Other: Ideal replacement for small 2 stroke engines