Make an Enquiry
Honda GX25 Engine
HONDA GX25 ENGINE
Meet the world’s lightest OHC engine. Honda applied decades of superior engine technology to create the world’s first 360° inclinable 4-Stroke engines.
Perfect for powering Commercial Lawn & Garden Equipment, The ultra-lightweight GX25 Mini 4-Stroke engine efficiently delivers the kind of efficient, clean, powerful, quiet performance that you’d expect from a larger engine – but in a very compact package.
The GX25 is also well-known for powering Tillers/Cultivators, Water Pumps, Agricultural Equipment and Construction/Industrial Equipment.
When you see the GX25 powering Honda-branded handheld equipment like brushcutters and blowers, you know you’re getting a premium engine.
All GX Engines are covered by a Honda 3 Year Warranty!
- Type: 4-stroke, overhead cam, single-cylinder, horizontal shaft
- Bore & Stroke: 35 x 26mm
- Displacement: 25cm3
- Compression Ratio: 8.0:1
- Net Power: 0.72kW (1HP) at 7000rpm
- Maximum Net Torque: 1.0Nm at 5000rpm
- Ignition System: Transistorised magneto ignition
- Starting System: Recoil starter
- Cooling System: Forced-air
- PTO Shaft Rotation: Counter-clockwise (from PTO side)
- Fuel Consumption at Rated Power: 0.54L/h at 7000rpm
- Recommended Fuel: Unleaded
- Lubrication System: Oil mist
- Recommended Oil: 10W/30 API SG
- Oil Capacity: 0.08l
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 0.55L
- Dimensions: 192 x 221 x 230mm
- Dry Weight: 2.78kg (w/o clutch)